Due to demand, our manufacturer is currently building them as fast as possible. Immediate delivery may / may not be possible. Please call us to find out the status prior to ordering - We appreciate your understanding.
The SwitchLift was invented by a professional studio potter.
MADE IN THE USA by a related industry leader, the SwitchLift is constructed of a powder-coated, high strength steel super-structure that has been finished with a stainless steel deck for ease of cleaning.
- Dimensions are about 4ft x 4 ft
- Approximate load capacity of 500 lbs
- Moveable via two heavy duty set, and two caster style wheels
- Over 50 inches of vertical travel
- The Switchlift comes with an incorporated work light.
- 4 plug outlet with incorporated USB ports
- Wall Mount System
- Lifetime warranty on the all of the fabricated / machined componentry. Drive system comes with an 18-month warranty from the manufacturer.
- Work platform operated by included handheld one touch controller.
- Drive system moves smooth and slow for precision table placement without bounce or wiggle
- No scissoring mechanism, so pinch points are not a problem – making it great for classroom and teaching studio use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
We warranty our product against defects in workmanship on the fabricated portion of the assembly for the lifetime of the product. Because we don't manufacture the drive assembly, it is under warranty for 18 months after purchase. If you should ever need a replacement, you may purchase one directly from us, by calling 406-697-4267
Improper use of the SwitchLift voids this warranty. SwitchLift, LLC is not responsible for damages incurred if the instructions for use are not followed.